Professional learning and development
Enabling e-Learning is the Ministry of Education’s online hub for ICT-related education resources and programmes in New Zealand. It brings together everything that school leaders and teachers need to improve their e-learning practice. The hub consists of:
- The Enabling e-Learning website on TKI
- The Enabling e-Learning community professional learning community in the Virtual Learning Network
- Social media networks
Enabling e-Learning will continually evolve and change in response to feedback from New Zealand schools and communities.
This PLD provision is aimed at:
- Primary and secondary school:
- Principals leading effective integration of e-learning in their schools (strategic and operational capability).
- Teachers integrating e-learning effectively into their practice to create an innovative and engaging learning environment for all students.
- Professional learning networks to connect and support leaders, teachers, and PLD providers to integrate and share e-learning opportunities.
Length of programme
Currently running until December 2016.
Method of delivery